About the Adxstudio Portals Demo Builder
This tool is intended to be used with a brand new CRM Online trial organization. The tool will deploy the required solution files to your CRM and then import sample data. The demo system includes our pre-built sample websites hosted in Windows Azure. You will be given your own unique url that can be used to view your sample websites for the duration of the demo. Since these are our pre-built websites, you will not be able to make changes to the site code, but you can make content changes to your sites using your CRM or the CMS editing functionality in your sites. If you need more flexibility, you can download our latest trial edition from the community site and publish your own custom website in Windows Azure - you are not restricted to using our demo sites.
- Visit Microsoft's Free Dynamics CRM Trial and sign up for a new English* CRM Online trial. You should not continue to the next step until you have successfully logged into CRM and can see the main CRM screen.
- Log into this portal and set up a profile for your contact information. This website shares a membership database with our community site and will give you the ability to participate in discussion forums and other features on our community site. Please use real contact information as we regularly prune contacts with false information and your demo could turned off as a result.
- Enter a unique domain name for your trial (domainname.demo.adxstudio.com)
- Enter the CRM organization url for your CRM Online trial
- Enter administrative username and password credentials.
- Wait for an email that tells you that your environment has been configured.
- For the duration of the trial, you can visit your unique domain name (under demo.adxstudio.com) to view the status of the demo and access your sample websites
* We are only able to support CRM organizations that use English as the base language at this time. You can still install other languages after initializing the organization, but the base language needs to be English.